Monday, December 29, 2008

Friends and Housecoat


My little friends from next door, bringing me my Christmas
Pictures that I put on the tree every year. They are growing up
to soon.


My new red house coat. You would have to be with us
on our first Christmas, Billy wanted to buy me a red dress
for Christmas and there were not any red ones left so Steve and
he bought me a red and white checked house coat, a red purse,
and a red umbrella. That night at our friends, Billy stood up at
the table and said Momma I can't tell you we bought you a red
housecoat.......It was so funny.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Your little dog is so pretty, and I just love your red housecoat. What a precious story!

Bama Belle said...

Oh my goodness, I had such fun over here today! So much to look at and read. Where to post? I just decided on this one! Anyway it looked like a fantastic time and I am sorry Santa didn't make it by! What a bummer!