Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy Weekend

I took off Friday and had Breakfast ready for when Brittany, Jakki, and Kerry got to our house from Dallas, Texas. They were going to Talladega Races, Kerry drives in the races in Texas and this is his first time to go here, they all had a wonderful time. I didn't get to spend as much time with them and I would have liked but any time is wonderful. Brittany had to be back for her Nursing Classes at Stephenville, TX by 11:00 today. She made it but I wonder who keep her awake! Ha Ha! While she was here we went over finishing her quilt, she is so smart....I am glad she is interested in quilting and other things most girls are not at her age. We spent lots of time eating and eating and eating......I hope they enjoyed eating it as much as I loved cooking for them. I wish they lived closer, Brittany says when she buys her ranch she is building Steve and I a log cabin so that we can take care of her babies.....Can't wait for the day the babies are here, but you have to have a husband first....no hurry, wait for the right one.

No comments: