Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brinkley's Check up

Yesterday was Brinkley's checkup for his diabetes. He has to go and spend the day at the vet and they take his blood so many times during the day to see if the insulin is doing what it is suppose to do. I went to pick him up and the Dr. said his insulin level was good and to continue what I was doing. Brinkley, heard my voice and I heard him pitching a fit to get to me. The Dr. said I think he hears y ou.....ha ha ha! Well they brought him around the counter and he made a bee line for me and about ate me alive! (sweet baby) I tried to get him to do some of his tricks and he kept looking at the door and then at me as if to say "Get me out of here Momma". The Dr. said I think he wants to go home. She was right!!! The new Vet working for Dr. Gaddis is very young...I have finally gotten her to stop calling Brinkley a her. I corrected her everytime over the past few times. The time I picked him up from his surgery she called him a her and I just looked at him and said "Boo Boo, the Dr. thinks you are so pretty that you should have been a girl" and laughed....She said oops! I know you have told me before and he has blue paper work, I am so sorry! I said don't worry about it. So today, she almost said her and caught her self...(snicker). I don't mean to be mean or what but he has been going there for 9 years even though she hasn't been there. I have come to the conclusion that she must have girl pets and it is hard for her to think boys! (smile) He got a good report thats all that matters is that she takes wonderful care of my baby! Yeah!

No comments: