Monday, September 22, 2008

Long Weekend

Well we made it through the weekend with Brinkley's surgery which was 8 teeth instead of 4. He was one pityful puppy! Steve called him snaggle tooth all weekend. I cried Friday because he looked so pityful! But as the weekend progressed he started to perk up, and when we walked aroung the circle he started to priss a little and that made me feel better. Sunday, he was even better, he walked around 2 blocks and did fine, he goes back for stitches out in 2 weeks, if he doesn't bite them out before. We had a terrible time getting him to drink water, so I had to use a dropper and keep him hydrated. I knew he really felt bad when he would eat his favorite Puppy Ice Cream. Needless to say it was a rough weekend and Steve had to leave for North Carolina at noon. (bummer) Steve broke the antenna on his xm radio and was really upset ( we finally found something he likes and can't do without). I went to best buy in Alabaster and they gave me another one. That is twice that they have helped me out for nothing! Best Buy has not always been my favorite store but it is quickley becoming one!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm glad the surgery went well. Our pets ARE our babies. I bet he'll be back to normal in no time!