Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The wonderful world of Trucking

Steve is flying out today to Chicago with a couple of fellow truck drivers to bring back some trucks from the windy city. I tried to talk Steve into not taking the last run last night to Nashville, because I was afraid he wouldn't be back on time for his flight. Well I didn't hear from him this morning and I called him and he was in a "black mood". He had a flat tire and it took he tire guy 5 hours to come out and fix his tire......Before I thought I said I told you not to take that run and cut time so short. He was furious with me for the I told you so's.... ha ha and the situation. No matter how much time you build in to your schedule there is always situation that can make you late. It is 10 minutes to 1 and he is in the car on the way to the airport! Yeah...only a little late. Thank God for his protection in the frustrations of life.

No comments: